Ahfa PLC, established in 1992, which is based and led by two offices in Addis Ababa, Kality, for our Manufacturing Plant and Management Offices, respectively. Ahfa PLC is engaged in the production and supply of high quality Pasta, Macaroni, Shortening, Vegetable Ghee, and Wheat Flour. We are also the primary and sole distributor of Lavashkiri, imported from Bel Egypt, a French company, and also the sole distributor of Sunflower oil, imported from Spain.
Ahfa PLC aims to satisfy its customers, as well as the country’s overall demand by our distribution chain located throughout the country. The factory produces 375,000 quintals annually with different types of flours used for breads, biscuits, macaroni, and pasta. We, at Ahfa PLC, have always put great emphasis on our relationship with employees, suppliers and customers. Our goal is to keep expanding our business and to penetrate new export markets with a wide range of high value-added products.
The company has 200 well experienced and highly professional staffs and workforce, whom we provide with the best possible work environment, welfare, and safety. Understanding and fulfilling the requirements of our customers, maintaining and escalating our policy of continual improvement, product development and customer service, and encouraging a corporate philosophy of Commitment to Excellence among our employees and suppliers are the general guidelines by which we live.
FOOD SAFETY QUALITY POLICY
AHFA Food Processing Plant is a food manufacturer processing Shortening, vegetable Ghee, Pasta and Macaroni. We believe that success depends upon the supply of safe, high Quality Foods which meet or exceed the expectations of our customers. We are committed to continuous improvement which is measured and evaluated for effectiveness both internally and externally.
The company believes that responsibility for achieving quality commitments lies with each AHFA employee in the execution of their job. Food safety is the responsibility of all employees that have direct influence on ingredients, manufacturing, packaging, storage, and transportation of our products. The following Food safety and quality principles are the foundation of AHFA’s commitment:
- Meet or exceed all statutory, regulatory, and customer requirements for quality and food safety.
- Ensure consistent Food safety and quality performance through implementation and certification of an Integrated Food safety and Quality management system compliant to ISO22000:2005 and ISO 9001:2015 requirements and the AHFA Quality standards of operation.
- Continually review Food safety and Quality polices, standards, and procedures to effectively manage food safety risks associated with changes in products, processes and technologies.
- Communicate food safety and quality requirements to suppliers, contractors and customers by establishing specifications for ingredients, packaging materials and storage.
- Communicate Food safety and quality requirements, strategies and performance to associates, customers and principal stakeholders that have an impact on, or are affected by the Company’s Food safety and quality management systems.
The management of AHFA will provide all of the resources necessary in terms of infrastructure and ongoing staff training and development to ensure that the company delivers on its Food safety and quality policy commitment to its customers.
General Manager January, 2018
To be one of the leading company in the manufacturing and delivering of quality and safe food product.
- Deliver affordable products to our customers
- Utilize locally available raw materials
- Produce high quality and safe products
- High level professionalism and trustworthiness.
- Excellence, simplicity, dependability, and honesty.
- Long-term relationships